San Patrignano believes in the value of International collaboration, and it is strongly committed to cooperating with international institutions such as the United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime and the European Commission, as well as many networks of NGOs from all over the world. The aim is to share experiences and improve knowledge in areas such as marginalization, drug addiction and drug use, in order to identify and implement better and human centered drug policies.
- Member of the VNGOC – Vienna committee of NGOs
- Member of the European Commission Civil Society Forum on Drugs to the
- Since 1997 San Patrignano is an NGO in Special Consultative Status with the Economic and Social Council of the United Nations (ECOSOC)
- Member of the EFTC – European Federation of Therapeutic Communities
- Board member of EURAD – Europe Action on Drugs.
- Founding board member of WFAD – World Federation Against Drugs
- Founder and member of WeFree – International network of youth organization working on prevention
- Founder and member of DPF Drug Policy Future
- Founder and member of RUN Recovered Users Network
- Supporting member of ECAD
- Member of ITFSDP – International Task Force for Strategic Drug Policies
- Since 2006 San Patrignano has been recognized by the Schwab Foundation of Social Entrepreneurs as an outstanding social enterprise.
- San Patrignano is selected member of the National Experts Group on HIV